Camp Quest Texas 2016
Week 1: July 31 – August 6, 2016
Week 2: August 7 – August 13, 2016
YMCA Camp Flaming Arrow, Hunt, TX
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
- Select the session(s) and price(s) that are right for your family – Please be mindful and watch the dates you are registering your child. We cannot switch your child to a different week if that week is already filled up, even if that child is a sibling.
- Week 1: July 31 – August 6
- Week 2: August 7 – August 13
* A camper may only be registered for one week of camp.
- This year Camp Quest Texas is using tiered pricing. We recognize that families have different abilities to pay. Tier 3 ($650) represents the actual cost of camp. Tiers 2 ($600) and 1 ($550) are subsidized by donors. All children receive the same camp experience.
- 16 & 17 year old campers – Our Leadership track program called the Phoenix will receive a $140 off coupon applied toward their registration if your child is accepted as a member of the Phoenix crew. Your camper must:
- be 16 or older by the first day of their camp session
- indicate interest during camper registration to receive email information
- complete the application process
- Payment – You may opt to pay the balance in full or choose from the easy pay options.
- $100 deposit is required as the deposit for your online registration. The remaining balance can be paid in four increments due on the first of each month.
- Payments will automatically be charged to your credit card. We cannot accept cash or checks.
- Full payment must be received no later than July 1, 2016. We normally have a long wait list, and we cannot hold an incomplete registration past that date.
- Forms – All our forms are now electronic. Immediately after you register, you should receive an email with links to electronic forms and documents. You must fill out those forms online no later than May 31, 2016.